To accept the brand new Thinking of You award, one must link back to the one giving you the award (Link to CK the Worlds Most Stunning Cat!), tell us all seven things you love and think about daily (See below) and then pass the award on to seven more blogs.
1. Brofur Cosmo. Miss ya everyday buddy!
2. French Fries! Okay, I have to admit I haven't really been excited about them since the fire but I am finally getting back to enjoying some of the things pre-fire that used to get me excited. Mom thinks that means I am finally getting used to being without brother Cosmo as these are things he liked too that I seemed to not want to have anything to do with since his passing.
|Luv french fries!|
4. Naps! What kitteh doesn't love a good nap???
5. Posing for the camera. I must admit I didn't like it at first but now that I am healed and feeling better I luv the camera! I am a handsome mancat afterall!
6. Bird watching! The weather has been so hot mom hasn't had the window open much this summer but it cooled down enough the last few days that I got some bird tv time.
7. Talking! I am a vocal kitteh!
And now to pass the award on to seven more blogs:
4. ABBY at MANX MNEWS
Get working on those bloggies! Meow and Purrs to everyone!
those are great answers. there was a cat where mom used to volunteer (named Mo - an orange tabby) who like fries - but only from mickey d's - no other places (yes we tried). :)ReplyDelete
Congrats on the awardie! Answers 1 and 2 were very touching...ReplyDelete
Concatulations on your award, CJ! I agree with most of the things you love. Not so sure about the French fries, though.ReplyDelete
CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new award there, buddy! And what great things to love and think about daily. I see you have a thing for napping on shoes. My sister Mason is really into shoes. The two of you should get together sometime with some shoes. purrsReplyDelete
Congrats on your award, CJ! And thank you for passing it on to us!ReplyDelete
Whisky used to LOVE french fries until she fell sick from eating them (we think) and had to be hospitalized. The vet said something about it being too oily...
Concats on your award and thank you for passing it on to us. We loved all the pictures of you!ReplyDelete
Parabéns pelo seu prêmio. Gostamos de conhecê-lo melhor, eu também gosto de posar para fotos.ReplyDelete
Whoa! I just saw this now! How did I misss it? *glares at TW* It's great to learn more about you. French Fries? I'll have to try them. Wait, TW only eats them when she goes out. She doesn't bring any home!ReplyDelete
Talking, check! Bird TV, check! Naps, check! MOMMY, WHAT'S THIS WE HEARZ ABOUT FRENCH FRIES, HMM??ReplyDelete
Concats on your award! And we can't wait to hear about Harvey either!!