Sunday, December 23, 2012

Early Christmas present...

Mom got me an early Christmas present despite my attitude yesterday. Hey, what's a kitty to do when mom buys cheap kitty litter? I let her know I didn't approve by peeing next to the litter box. Today she bought the correct kitty litter and got me an early Christmas present too! Luv you mom!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! Mom told me there are other holidays being celebrated now than just Christmas and to be sure and wish everyone a Happy Holiday! Luv ya! Smooch!!!





8 comments:

  1. CJ, I just have to say, your human is awesome for not only getting your message right away, but for giving you presents on top of it! Paws up and happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish TBT was THAT well trained! You pee outside the box and you get TOYS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bribe of some sort...I'm sure of it! I just don't know what she's up to ...yet!

      Delete
  3. We love your early Christmas presents, CJ. Have fun with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you like your prezies, handsome boy?? Happy Christmas to you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I late but heartfelt Merry Christmas to you and Mum. CJ I am still very proud of you and Mum, how you are both still here - still loving life. * hugs *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes a kitty's just gotta do what a kitty's gotta do!

    ReplyDelete