Friday, May 11, 2018

Update on Transport of kitties to new forever home

Hi pals!

Wanted to let everyone know how much we appreciate your support with helping mom transport kitties to Oregon! I also wanted to provide an update:

Mom and friend's bestie now have a plan in place. Mom will load up the kitties and head out of KC on May 23 with the goal to arrive safely in Oregon on May 25. Mom is so humbled to be able to do one last thing for her dear friend Leigh. She loved her fur kids very much and mom is so happy she is going to be able to help get them to their new forever home.




Any help whether it be financial or positive thoughts/prayers for a safe trip are appreciated. The GoFundMe is here if you wish to donate some green papers. They are about 1/3 to goal. Any amount no matter how small is a huge help.

Thank you pals!

Love,
Angel CJ


7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad this is working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am happy happy about this working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad there is good news ! I will keep adding purrayers and POTP to help your wonderful Mom & friends to help these kitties !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sharing like a demon! I will donate too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood....we send best fishez two nermie N phannie and mom long with st francis' blessings for a very safe trip de entirez way; we will say sum purrayers for safe travelz ♥♥♥♥♥ all a round ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Dog Transport

    ReplyDelete