Saturday, October 26, 2013

A visitor. What do you mean she's staying?

Mom brought home a visitor last night. Her name is Mia and she's from Wayside Waifs. Mom said Mia is her current favorite Waif. I didn't actually meet her face to face... only through the bedroom door where I was relinquished to when mom got home. Here's a pic. Yeah she's a pretty girl but does she have to stay???


Mom says she's staying for a trial run to see if I want a buddy besides mom in the home. So far Mia and I have sniffed each others scent on blankets and growled at each other thru the door. At least I got to sleep with mom last night! That's our normal routine. This visitor better not interrupt my routine. It's bad enough she got to spend time in my favorite spot today watching bird tv!


6 comments:

  1. She's very pretty! I hope you two adjust to each other - I bet she would make a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia looks like a very nice kitty. We hope you two get along and become furiends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Maybe she can be your girl friend! She can keep you company when your Mom's at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful girl! She looks like she'd be a lot of company and a great one to play with. Hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. having a friend can be a great thing...we hope you give her a chance :)

    ReplyDelete