Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekly Featured Waif

Meet Calissa, this weeks featured Waif mom wants to tell you about.


Calissa is approximately a year and a half. She came to Wayside on 9/16/13 and has been available for adoption since 10/7/13. She is shy and startles easily so I quiet home might be best for her. Don't be fooled by her shy demeanor though, she is a very sweet kitty and loves to be pet! She climbed right out of her kennel in to moms lap! Uh oh... I might be in trouble, mom loves lap kitties and I haven't wanted to be a lap kitty since the fire. I snuggle next to mom though and she seems to be content with that but I have a feeling she might want a lap kitty again. Brofur Cosmo was a lap kitty. I think mom misses Cosmo. :( 

Ok, back to kitty Calissa. Her feline-ality test says she is a private investigator which makes since with her shy demeanor. She has been spayed and is up to date on her vaccinations. She is available for adoption for a low fee of $50. Come meet this sweet girl at Wayside Waifs this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Calissa is very sweet looking! You sure you wouldn't like a new family member, CJ?

    ReplyDelete