Hi everyone, I just wanted to provide an update. I'm still not feeling well. Mom spoke with both my vet and the vet at Blue pearl today. Neither know why the I-131 treatment didn't work. One of the reasons why it doesn't work sometimes is if the tumor is malignant. My vet assures me that my tumor was benign so cancer isn't the concern. Given my thyroid value is very high and did not improve with the treatment we have 2 options. The first option is to wait a couple of weeks and retest my thyroid levels. Sometimes it takes more than the anticipated 4 weeks to lower the thyroid levels. If the thyroid levels remain high, Blue Pearl said we can try the I-131 treatment again. The second option is to start me back on the thyroid meds, along with a steroid and antibiotic to help with my sneezing, and re-evaluate in a few months. Because I am not eating and still sneezing quite a bit, mom has opted for the 2nd treatment plan. I have started on meds and hope that will start to help me feel better. Mom says I responded well the first time we tried the thyroid medication so the hope is to get me healthy again and then in a few months decide if we want to try the I-131 treatment again. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayers! Please keep them coming. I want to feel better soon!